Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Urchina Journal 1

 Hello. I woke up again today. Surprising. Went for a walk, in the water. Was about a foot deep today, must be going through a drought. I saw my friend. She made me angry, again. She got swept in the water though. Poor thing. Couldn’t even catch a fox, didn’t know that adult foxes aren’t friendly. Must befriend a baby if you want them to be loyal. Saw my other friend. She struggled with her presidential duties and offered to write my manuscript in exchange for me assisting her. She was very loud. I accepted, but she got swept away by the water. I’ll see them tomorrow though. The water evaporates you know. Felt sad today. A bit under the weather, there wasn’t any weather though, we are in a drought I guess. My bed looks like a nest today. I’m forced to strip it. Last night I pulled a brick out of the bridge and dropped it on my head. I quite enjoyed that. I won’t be doing that again tonight. Maybe I’ll work on my manuscript tonight. I’m a month behind on my work. I spoke to the frog again. She said that if I was right about the fish that swim in the water, once they lay eggs she will give them to me and I will be able to do my work. I think I’m quite right about the fish. There are many things in the water that they don’t know about. Wish they did. But then I would lose my mystery wouldn’t I. I cooked for the ones who live by the road. They liked it I think. The hitchhiker is back. Invasive species. I must get rid of it before it gets rid of me. Road people seem to be off put by me recently. I wonder why there are so many fish in the water. The hitchhiker keeps trying to sell me on his product. Dirty traveler. He pretends to know much and go many places, but he just goes down the street and comes back. He sells to make a living, but it is a life without value. I want to travel too. Once I can leave the bridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment