Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Urchina Journal 2

 Hello again. The water was a bit murky today and the sky was overcast. My toes feel cold as the weather has become chilly. I know you were worried about my friend. Well no cause for alarm as she completed her presidential duties AND assisted me with my manuscript. She truly did ascend from the heavens. I’d like to believe if she was one of the actors she would be the one who tries to send me a message that I’m in a show. That or she is too nice and fake. The idea that they are all actors really has the capacity to ruin a genuine friendship. Just the idea. I may ask my friend to continue searching for foxes with me. Yesterday my fox Prince died. Died in the dead of night during the noble war. Fighting off those who had risen from the dead. Poor Prince, I buried him and gifted him a beautiful gravestone. It read, “Here lies Prince, my perfect baby, may you rest.” I cried. Anyways, the woman road liver came home from a day at work. She mends people. I finished my blood jug, decorated it beautifully, and filled it with water. Now I don’t have to drink those G waters anymore. I got new clothes a couple days back. Joyful moment. I have an exquisite knife on the way along with a beautiful crystal. Cannot wait for their arrival. Meanwhile I must finish much work. I’ll be seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment